Aromatically: add 3 drops of peppermint oil to your diffuser or inhale directly from the bottle.
- Boosts your energy
- Improves ability to focus on tasks
- Promotes a fresh energizing aroma
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Stop headaches and severe migraines: dilute 2 drops with an equal amount of carrier oil (eg. coconut oil) and massage onto your scalp, temples and the back of your neck.
- Stimulate blood flow to the scalp to increase hair growth: mix 3 drops in your shampoo or conditioner before washing your hair.
- Relieve stomach aches such as gastric pain and bloating: dilute a few drops with an equal amount of carrier oil and massage clockwise onto your belly button while laying down.
- Freshen breath and enjoy a minty taste: add 1 drop to your toothbrush and brush teeth as usual.
- Oil Pulling – kill germs, pull toxins out of your body and remove plaque from the teeth: dilute 1 drop of peppermint oil with a tablespoon of a coconut oil and swishing mixture in your mouth. Spit out in the sink.
- Relieve sunburn: mix 2 drops with aloe vera gel and apply on affected area.
- Reduce fever: dilute 2 drops with a carrier oil and apply to the soles of your feet.