Tired of reading (or scrolling) through five unnecessarily intense paragraphs of why you need this? We’ll just jump right into it.
This is not some wild new futuristic ingredient, it is the natural, effective one that our ancestors have had success with for generations. It’s just pure tea tree oil. Yup, that’s it. Don’t dismiss this and roll your eyes just because you’ve never taken this “little” thing seriously. After all, whether you drop a pebble or boulder in the ocean, it still makes a ripple, so this seemingly insignificant oil can do a lot more for you if you give it a chance.
Dry Skin and Eczema:
* Helps soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation
* More effective than zinc oxide and clobetasone butyrate
How to use: Mix a few drops of your organic tea tree oil into a small amount of moisturizer or carrier oil an apply to the afflicted areas. Do this after getting out of the shower at least once daily.
* Antiseptic properties
How to use: Mis a few drops of your tea tree oil into your toner, moisturizer, or sunscreen. You can add two drops of tea tree oil to bentonite clay to make a mask. You can also make a toner with tea tree oil.
* Anti-inflammatory properties relieve the discomfort of itchy skin, soothes it, and helps heal the infection
How to use: Mix a few drops of your pure tea tree oil into a moisturizer or carrier oil and apply it to your skin a few times per day.
* Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin, reduces redness and swelling
How to use: Add 1 drop of tea tree oil to a carrier oil or moisturizer and apply it to the affected area a few times per day. Tea tree oil reduces inflamed skin due to skin sensitivity to nickel. It's advised that you dilute tea tree oil with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin.
* Antibacterial properties heal wounds, and infections
How to use:
Add 1 drop of your organic tea tree oil with a wound ointment cream and apply as directed throughout the day.
* Removes chemicals and dead skin cells from the scalp
* Promotes optimal growth and maintains healthy, moisturized hair
* Treats dandruff
How to use: Apply a mixture of tea tree oil and a carrier oil to your hair and scalp. Allow it to stay in your hair for 20 minutes. Then use a tea tree oil shampoo that contains 5-percent tea tree oil. Massage it into your scalp and hair for a few minutes before rinsing. Follow with a tea tree oil conditioner.
* Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties calm redness, swelling, inflammations, prevents and reduces scars, leaves smooth, clear skin How to use: Dilute 3 drops of tea tree oil into 2 ounces of witch hazel. Use it as a toner throughout the day. You can use a face wash, moisturizer, and spot treatment containing tea tree oil as well.
* Treats symptoms of psoriasis (infection and inflammation, boosts immunity)
How to use: Dilute 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil into a small amount of carrier oil. Gently apply it to the affected area several times per day.
Remember, before you use organic tea tree oil, do a patch test to make sure your skin doesn’t react to the tea tree oil. Also, becoming your ideal self will only ever exist in your mind until you make the decision to work towards becoming that person, so take these steps now, take our advice and research and experiment for yourself. Note that we have not listed all the benefits, pure tea tree oil is also brilliant for skin tags, blackheads, shingles, athletes’ foot, cold sores, and truthfully the list goes on for its dermatological use.